CPSOA's Project: Tanzania II

Personal commentaries by students and staff attending the trip as well as updated trip information.

Monday, February 9, 2009

Hey guys!!!!!

Hey guys whats up?? Its martin/The President. I know your not there yet.....Any of you guys get plane crazy?? I know i would...hahahahaha Man I miss you guys soo much and your not even there yet...!!! I wish i could be there with you guys enjoying a lifetime experience. It's soo different over here...sheeeeesh it's soo quiet!!! I LOVE IT!!! hahahahahaha jk...Sara: It was soo funny Monday because my grandpa almost went to go pick you up....He laughed soo hard...Celia: ok lets see whats going to happen in algebra without you here...I'm so nervous!!!Sascha: I have no history partner without you here...:[ Julian: Hey whats up Pepin the short!!! How you been??Arianna: Hey i never seen you cry soo much on Friday!!! well remember your in my prayers...Cheyenne: Yo Yo Yo!!!! How is it over there??Mr.billy and Mishka: How is it over there?? i miss you guys soooo much!!!

Sincerely,
Martin/ the president!!! <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home