CPSOA's Project: Tanzania II

Personal commentaries by students and staff attending the trip as well as updated trip information.

Friday, February 6, 2009

WOW ITS FINALLY TIME!!!

Wat supp people Sascha speaking,

First thing I want to say is thanks mom, you have dealt with all my crap and helped me through the good, the bad, and the ugly!!! Just wanted to say thanks...ALOT!!!
The second person I want to say thanks to is Mr.Billy...if it weren't for you believing in me I wouldn't be going and I just wanted to use some space in this blog to say thanks!!! Third I want to thank the doctors for letting us go! They are amazing and I am glad to go with them!! Save the best for last is.....CPOSA.... THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR GUY'S SUPPORT AND MAKING THIS HAPPEN!! oh and try not to miss me too much... i'll be back before you know it.... ( hopefully)!!!!! Just a pointer ,I will not be the same Sascha you know ..... I will be like a catapillar bursting into a butterfly!! haha...Gonna miss everyone....love you guys!!!

Love ya lots , SAscHA <3

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home