CPSOA's Project: Tanzania II

Personal commentaries by students and staff attending the trip as well as updated trip information.

Monday, February 9, 2009

From Arianna

Okay, now, where should I start...My first time on a plane was amazing! I would look out the window and the clouds looked so beautiful, they seemed fake. At first I was scared on the plane, but after a while, I got used to it. When we first stepped off the plane, it finally hit me. I'm in Africa! On the way to the hotel, it was very dark, but the air was so clean and fresh. I miss everyone and can't wait to see you. Love you Mom, Dad, Aurthur and Anthony! x0x0x Arianna

1 Comments:

  • At February 9, 2009 at 7:57 AM , Blogger Ariannas Dad said...

    Ari, Havn't been able to think of anything else except my "Pansonita" You may be a young lady. But to me you'll always be the little girl I took to 31 flavors on ice cream day. And the little girl who counted the apples at Vons. We miss you very much. We wonder what your doing. Im happy for you. Cant wait to here from you. I'll be watching every minute to see if you post anything. LOVE YOU SO MUCH. write soon

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home