CPSOA's Project: Tanzania II

Personal commentaries by students and staff attending the trip as well as updated trip information.

Monday, February 9, 2009

From Julian

I'm having a great time! The plane rides were poa (cool!)! They had tv's on the backs of the seats with our own remote controls! The Amsterdam airport was amazing. It looked like a mall, with a museum and a meditation room. But the McDonalds tasted kinda weird. When we got to Africa, I was so excited! It is beautiful and looks like a jungle. See you guys soon! Love, Julian!

1 Comments:

  • At February 9, 2009 at 2:16 PM , Blogger Alex said...

    I am so relieved to hear that you are doing fine. I kept checking the time and trying to figure out where you guys would be. I am so exicted for you and sooo proud of you (All hard work pays off!!!). :)
    This is an amazing experience for you and I can't wait to hear all about it. I love you sooooo much and I miss you sooooo much.

    Lots of hugs and kisses,
    Your Mama

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home