CPSOA's Project: Tanzania II

Personal commentaries by students and staff attending the trip as well as updated trip information.

Monday, February 9, 2009

Cheyenne's First Flight!

WOW!! The trip so far is amazing! I was really nervous at first but after the first flight to Minneapolis, I felt like I was already in Africa. Looking out that window just made me want to cry because it felt so unrealistic. And once I stepped off that plane, even though it was dark, I saw Africa's beauties and I was so excited! Everyone was screaming. I couldn't believe that I was there. The drive to the hotel was great. I saw the trees, took one breath in and that to me was a beautiful moment! The hotel is great and the rooms are beautiful!

~Cheyenne
p.s. -I love you MOM!

8 Comments:

  • At February 9, 2009 at 7:41 AM , Blogger Lucy I. said...

    oh chey you made it i am so excited for you, remember dont pet the dogs

    well one good thing, hearing from you
    sara has not killed you yet

    lol

     
  • At February 9, 2009 at 3:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh my goodness. That felt like an eternity waiting to get your first message. I love you mom and we all are missing you. My heart is full of joy that God saw you fit for this mission. And never forget......DON'T PET THE DOGS!!!!

     
  • At February 9, 2009 at 4:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    O.K. Anonymous is your mom, Ms. Debbie to everyone else.

     
  • At February 9, 2009 at 6:28 PM , Blogger Lucy I. said...

    so chey how was the first day
    are you tired
    man i cant wait to here all the funny
    stories i know we can right a new comedy hit with your stories

    chey be a star shine bright so i can see it in the sky tonight

    love you
    lucy

     
  • At February 10, 2009 at 7:51 AM , Blogger lydia said...

    Hey,
    Glad you made it safe, I don't know about sound.JK It is soo cool that you get have this wonderful adventure at your age. Hope to see you soon.
    lydia

     
  • At February 10, 2009 at 7:53 AM , Blogger lydia said...

    cheyenne

    We all love you at Destiny, see you soon.
    lydia

     
  • At February 10, 2009 at 8:35 AM , Blogger Cecil said...

    Cheyenne, Wow it sounds like a great experience, and you are the right person for. Have fun and see if you can do one of your puppet shows. Get creative! Be Blessed,Love Ya, Cecil

     
  • At February 10, 2009 at 9:37 AM , Blogger oncode7 said...

    Cheyenne,
    How excited you must feel to be such a big part of this mission. You are an absolute joy so just be your self and shine. I know for all who you come in contact with, they will adore you. I can even guarantee they aren't going to want you to leave. (I know Mom will put up a fight for that :)) Enjoy your time there and be a blessing to all you meet. Can't wait to hear about more of your experiences. Love ya -
    p.s. Jared says hi

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home