CPSOA's Project: Tanzania II

Personal commentaries by students and staff attending the trip as well as updated trip information.

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hey TeaM TaNZaNiia!!!

Hi team!!!!
How are you all? I know I know your not even there yet!!!:D
I just wanted you to know that all of us alternates are already missing you!!
Bring me back a bracelet guys, so i can say "....Oh ya and this is when my friend went to Tanzania, AFRICA!!!" that would be sooo kool if i could say that!!!
I miss you guys... I want be able to have a conversation with you..
School is guna be WAYY different without you.. Ya so its 12:55 and its only been, about, seven hours since you left? and already i want you guys here!!

Please you guys be happy, SMILE, live, inspire, and show them all what Creative Planet kids can do!!!:]
[[.I know you can.]]

Just saying HiI'll be watching for new posts this next two weeks so wirte!!!

Love this fierce Alternate
Samantha..<33

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home