CPSOA's Project: Tanzania II

Personal commentaries by students and staff attending the trip as well as updated trip information.

Friday, February 6, 2009

On my way

Hey everybody!!!!! It's Sara. Man I can't believe the time is already here!!! I feel like a super hero about to change the world !!! Well I just want to say thank you to everybody who has helped us out with this unbelievable trip!!! Thank you mom for always being here for me in the good times and bad times. Thank you Isabel and Poppy for being the big bro and sis that anyone else could ever have. CPSOA kids, I'm going to miss our conversations but imagine what we will talk about when I come back!! And everyone at the school, thanks for being there for me and the team, for helping us out in anyway possible; the car wash, the yard sale, and the show. I truly believe it was in God's plan for me to go on this trip to teach others what the big Mr. Billy and Mishka taught us; and to share my talents with others. Thank you oh so much!!!

Love,
Sara V.

3 Comments:

  • At February 7, 2009 at 1:03 PM , Blogger CPSOA's Project: Tanzania said...

    Hey Sara this is me Sam!!
    I am soooo happy for you!!!
    Is everyone ohk?
    Did anyone get sick?
    Haha. How was your flight?
    Sorry about the many many questions i just love you guys soo much i wanna make sure you all are SAFI!!!
    STUDY SWAHILI CHEYENNE AND ARI!!!:P
    Just watching out for you guys love you and see you in two weeks!!!

    P.S. Already missing you

    Love this fierce alternate,
    Samantha..<33

     
  • At February 8, 2009 at 2:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey Sara,
    I want to to know how proud of you I am. I just celebrated my 46th birthday and I spent most of that day thinking and remembering all your births. From Steve to Kris. I brought out a few pictures and shed a few tears. When I think that all 4 boys and all 4 girls are almost all adults. WOW im old.
    And when you were a baby you seemed the most adventurous and daring. It is only fitting that god has given you these opportunities. Sara, live this experience to the fullest. In all my travels, I have always tried to take a special memory with me. Take from this place something that only sara can. In time you will nuture this life experience and one day you will know when it is time to give it away.
    And here is mine to you. Find a tree . The sadest, most weathered, most beaten tree. Feel its pain, see its long journey. This tree is your father. Experience that tree for a day or so. Then find a young tree. A tree that has yet to be beaten or weathered. This tree is you. Our fathers were not the best at being dad but one day in an open field in France I saw an old beaten tree and next to it was its seedling. A young beautiful tree. And I realized that no matter what my father did, no matter how beaten and wearthered i will become, that I am his seed and I thank god for that. Beacause now i have the chance to see and experience all that life has to offer.Thanks to MY father And now a tree in France and in Tanzania unite us and us only, thanks to OUR fathers. I love you

    Uncle Steve

     
  • At February 9, 2009 at 7:27 AM , Blogger Lucy I. said...

    sara hurry and let me know whats going on. it is monday morning
    i am missing you more then you know

    mom

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home