CPSOA's Project: Tanzania II

Personal commentaries by students and staff attending the trip as well as updated trip information.

Friday, February 6, 2009

Julian's Farewell

Hey everyone... first to my familia... I'll miss you alot, but I'll be fine... ni sawa... can't wait to see a twiga (girrafe)... we get on the plane in 20 more hours... then I'll start my 30 hour nap around the world... to CPSOA... have fun and try to miss me a little... don't drive Mrs. Rugh or the subs crazy... Mercedes, don't cry, I'll be back... I wish all of you could go with us... we'd definitley sing a lot better with you all along... but, I'll bring you back a little somethin-somethin if I can... Mr. Billy, can we go shopping??? I'll miss you all and promise to represent CPSOA on the continent of Africa... thanks for all your help in making this happen...

Julian (kima) Hinojosa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home