CPSOA's Project: Tanzania II

Personal commentaries by students and staff attending the trip as well as updated trip information.

Monday, February 9, 2009

Come Home!

Hi Guys! Mrs. Paredes here! Ive been thinking about you guys all weekend trying to figure out what time it is and where you're at! Im having fun Mishka even though I haven't actually started (haha). Sara I wanted to text you to see if you were there but I forgot you dont have a phone. Boo to that! (hehe) I hope you all are soaking up the experience. Enjoy it because you have no idea what a once in a lifetime chance you've been given. Bring me home a rock! Bella loves rocks. Don't worry Mr. Billy I'll crack down on the arts classes and make sure they're all on their best behavior (wha-psh). Miss ya'll Mucho!

Asante sana squash banana!!!! =0)

Love Ya!
Mrs. Paradise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home