CPSOA's Project: Tanzania II

Personal commentaries by students and staff attending the trip as well as updated trip information.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Samantha...<33

Hey you guys!!! This is Sam.
How are you guys doing in Africa?
Man that still sound absolutely crazy to me!!

Sara: I have alllllll your rings dont worry!!! How many did you have?:P Just teasing.
Sascha: how are you? I miss you in my class!!
Arianna: I miss you seeing you everyday after school and being able to talk to you!
Celia: How does it feel being in Africa Chicka?
Julian: Whats up short stuff!! Did any of the kids think you were younger then you are cuz of your short-ness? :P
Cheyenne: i heard this was your first time on a plane? haha nah i just read your blog..
Mr. Billy: History class is sooooo weird without you as our teacher!!!
Miss [soon to Mrs.] Mishka: I feel weird walking into ballet and you not teaching.. or any dance class for that matter..
Santo: though we never really saw you at school we still miss you.

We miss you sooooooooooo much over here and cant wait for you all to get back!!!

Love This Alternate
Samantha...<33

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home