CPSOA's Project: Tanzania II

Personal commentaries by students and staff attending the trip as well as updated trip information.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

It's me again!

Hey guys!I feel like righting in neon green 2day.Anyway...I hope you guys are having an awesome time.I still miss you guyz SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!I miss hugging you guys and telling you jokes that make absolutely no sense X3 I'm gonna tell you the things I miss most about you...

Mr.Billy-I miss your jokes and teaching us History.You always made it a riot!
Ms.Mishka-I miss you teaching us dance classes.You knew how to make them fun.
Santo-I miss hearing you sing and laugh.I miss your tight hugs too.
Julian-I miss the stupid things we would always tell eachother.And secretly...I thought it was pretty funny when you accidentally punched me in the nose.
Arianna-I miss seeing you being silly and telling jokes to your friends.
Celia-I miss your hugs and how you would make fun of me.
Sara-I miss your joke and funny dancing.
Sorry...but I have to rap this up....It's lunch time now.....SAYONARA!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home