CPSOA's Project: Tanzania II

Personal commentaries by students and staff attending the trip as well as updated trip information.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

from cheyenne

today was the first working day and it was unforgettable. we walked through the orphanage and the kids were happy to see us. we met many of the older kids and sang for them. they were so excited and happy! it just put a smile on my face. after that we went to some home visits and heard some amazing stories that were inspiring and touched me. love, cheyenne - p.s. i love and miss you mom!

2 Comments:

  • At February 10, 2009 at 8:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Don't forget to journal so you can remember it all. I want to hear everything. I love you mommy and pray for all of you often. .....Don't forget your homework!

     
  • At February 10, 2009 at 6:50 PM , Blogger Lucy I. said...

    CHEY

    YOU HAVE NOT PET A DOG YET RIGHT!

    HEY GIRL KEEP UP THE LIFE CHANGING
    EXPERIENCE YOU AND I WILL SIT AND YOU WILL TELL ME ALL ABOUT IT.

    ARE YOU TAKING CARE OF YOUR BRACES TOO!
    LOL

    PEACE OUT!

    LUCY

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home