CPSOA's Project: Tanzania II

Personal commentaries by students and staff attending the trip as well as updated trip information.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

from sascha

where should i start...as you all know i'm working with aids orpans. they amaze me in so many ways. in just one day i feel like a new person already. they are so inspiring. they taught me that one small thing can make a huge difference. we sang and danced for them in their schools and homes. i wanted to cry so bad! literally, my eyes were tearing. good thing acting came in handy and i held it in. well, i'm going to wrap it up for now. miss my friends and family and the rest of the crew. hope cpsoa kids are hanging in there without us. we'll be back before you know it. love, sascha!

3 Comments:

  • At February 10, 2009 at 11:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hola Mi Vida,

    I just read your blog today and you sound so grown up. I can't even imagine the adventure and experiences you are encoutering. I am probably the proudest Grandma around, but at the same time the saddest. I made me realize how far away you are and I can't just call you up and say, "LETS HANG OUT." Baby Girl, be safe and take lots of pictures and remember you are soooooooooo LOVED!!!
    Con Amor, Grandma

     
  • At February 10, 2009 at 2:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hello Baby Girl,

    I hope this day continues be be an adventure. Enjoy every moment and please tell Ms. Mishka, Mr. Billy, Santo, Cheyenne, Sara, Adrianna, Celia and Julian hello from your Grandma. I love you dearly and miss you more!

    From Whittier, California, USA
    Sascha's Grandma

     
  • At February 10, 2009 at 6:57 PM , Blogger Lucy I. said...

    Girl

    Your tears are tears of joy.

    Thank you for sharing your feelings with us it gives us all great visions
    of your journey.

    Keep up the good work!

    Love Sara's mom

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home