CPSOA's Project: Tanzania II

Personal commentaries by students and staff attending the trip as well as updated trip information.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

To the CP9

Hi everyone,
I am so sorry you all got sick that is a bummer, bless your hearts. It sounds like you are all better now.
I read all of your blogs and they are so moving, they make me sit here and cry. I do my best not to, but of course that doesn't work. We are truly missing all of you. The kids and staff look forward to reading your blogs and responding to them. Your stories of what you are doing each day are amazing, touching and life changing. You all are blessing so many lives there and here.
All is going well. Don't worry about anything just keep up the good work over there. We love and pray for you all daily. With much love, and hugs, Liz (Mrs. Spencer)
P.S. Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home