CPSOA's Project: Tanzania II

Personal commentaries by students and staff attending the trip as well as updated trip information.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

from sascha - we're the blessings from god

when i first got picked for africa, i thought, "why me?" now i know why...because i feel like i have the most to learn from this experience...and i have! today we went to this school and we had all the kids come out and we performed for them...the crazy thing is that we performed outside in the dirt and it started to rain. we did the floor work and everything! it was crazy and fun at the same time. ezekiel, our guide, said that when it rains and you're doing something good, it's gods way of thanking you. and when we finished dancing it stopped raining. how weird is that?!? it was remarkable at our home visits, how magical it was! well, i gotta go, the headmaster (mr. billy) is calling me. ha ha! oh, and mario and brittney - hope you guys aren't driving ashley too crazy! oh and thanks to those for the letters!! love you and miss you A LOT! mom, how are you holding up there? love, sascha

5 Comments:

  • At February 11, 2009 at 10:23 PM , Blogger Sascha's MOM said...

    Hello again my love,
    I read all of your blogs and I cry. My tears are tears of joy. You are truly blessed Sascha. Remember to give thanks to God every day for everything you are experiencing. Dad says you haven't sent any hellos to him, next blog send a shout out to him. Everyone here in Montebello is praying for you. Remember to keep a journal everyday. That way years from now you can remember everything.
    love always,
    MOM

     
  • At February 12, 2009 at 9:54 AM , Blogger Lucy I. said...

    GODS Way you know it Sascha.
    It takes people a lifetime to get that you are truly a blessing to Africa in Feb 2009.

    Keep up all the hard work!

    Lucy (sara's mom)

     
  • At February 13, 2009 at 11:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hello Baby Girl, Sorry I didn't BLOG yesterday, but I was home sick. I love he words you said in your Blog. Everyone that has had the pleasure of meeting you know how special you are and now the people in Africa do too. You and your team are very blessed and privilaged with this wonderful opportunity and I am sooooooo proud of you and your team... Most of all, I am very proud of the amazing young lady you are. Everyone in the family have always said, you are a mini ME, today I can say I am a mini version of you! Con Amor Grandma...

     
  • At February 14, 2009 at 3:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    ChaChi,

    McDonalds has hello kitty toys with their happy meals... WHOOO HOOO... yes I already have 3 of them!!!

    your nina :)

     
  • At February 17, 2009 at 3:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hello Baby Girl,
    It's Grandma again... You are probably on your Safari right now, be careful don't get to close to the lions, remember to take tons of pictures and stay in the truck...
    In four days I will get to see you, I can't wait. It feels like aa month since you left. You are going to be so tired and you're going to want to sleep for at least a week. But when you wake up we will be waiting to hear all about your adventures. See you soon and God Bless and take care of you my Baby Girl.
    Lots of Love from the Proudest Grandma in the World...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home