CPSOA's Project: Tanzania II

Personal commentaries by students and staff attending the trip as well as updated trip information.

Monday, February 9, 2009

Sorry....From Jackie.

So the hey hey hey thing was totally an accident. haha. Well I just wanted to say I hope you guys are having a wonderful time over in Africa!! How's the weather over there.? Let me know if anyone has got bit by a mosquito. Cause I did...and i'm not even in Africa!. I mis you guys tremendously. It's weird not having you guys here. Well I have someting to say to all of you guys. Umm...Celia:Dude, COME BACK!! I misss you!! =[[ Now there's only 4 eight graders. Without you it's incomplete. And yes I'm helping Martin with algebra. Surprisingly it's getting easier. Sara: I miss you telling me that you have to fart. shhh.....And I miss you calling me SHORTIE!!!! Ari: I miss my kisses. I also miss you sitting next to me in dance class. Cheyenne: I miss your tall self. I think I grew. hehe. Sascha: I need you to come back cause you need to make me laugh. No one is making me laugh like you do. Julian: Where are you.?? I need you shortself around here...cause everyone else is taller than me. And i just miss you period. Mr.Billy: It's weird cause I do miss you picking on me. I think that's very weird actually. Ms. Mishka: I'm gonna miss your dance classes. Ecspecially ballet and jazz 2!! (Mr. Billy jazz 3) Santo: I miss your smiley face around the school every once in a while. Well love you all!! Miss you all too!!! <333. P.S. Brittney and Tina say hi. Ohhhh.....and Write back!! =]]]]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home