CPSOA's Project: Tanzania II

Personal commentaries by students and staff attending the trip as well as updated trip information.

Monday, February 9, 2009

I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!!

Hey guys!How are you doing?I miss you so much!I have been thinking about you guys all weekend.Remember to tell them about our school!=3 I feel like I'm about to cry right now.I know it will only be for 2 weeks,but that's way to long for me.Most of my friends know that I'm impatient most of the time X3.Especially you Julian!You definately know that little flaw in my attitude.(I don't know if that made any sense whatsoever)Anyway...I love you guys so much!Spread the love around Tanzania for me!Atleast try please...it isn't that hard.Thankz 4 all your hard work!!!!!!!!!!Sankyu!☺<3

-Emily(Emzy2)<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home